Dissatisfied with the lack of adjustability on today's aerobars, Profile Design set out to design a bar that delivered the widest range of adjustability available on the market today, and we can say the end result is nothing short of impressive. Unfettered by existing designs or construction processes, Profile Designs teamed up with frame designers, athletes, and aerodynamic specialists to design the Aeria Ultimate Carbon Aerobar.
The Aeria delivers an adjustable stack of 25 to 105mm that can be dialed in between 5mm increments. The reach can be dialed in between -21 and 92mm in 7.5mm increments, yielding a completely customizable design that will accommodate most triathletes. And since all adjustments can be made independently, there is no need to spend additional time determining the interdependence of each adjustment. The bracket is composed of Aeria Ultimate Forged aluminum for lasting durability for season after season of use.
- Adjustable carbon aerobar with a fit-focused design
- Wide range of adjustability with precise increments
- All dimensional adjustments are independent for simplicity
- Tilt adjustments can be made without altering stack height
- Aeria Ultimate Forged bracket for durability