Vibe Aero Superlight Handlebar
PRO’s Vibe Aero Superlight Handlebar expands on the Vibe Superlight with a more aerodynamic shape, with the same superb Di2 compatibility to complete your road bike’s upgrade. PRO uses unidirectional carbon to balance strength, stiffness, and low weight for precise handling on technical descents and high-speed sprints. PRO adds high-performance Innegra fiber to the carbon mix to further strengthen the bar’s most vulnerable areas without adding weight, so the bars are ready to float over chip-sealed roads and cobblestone streets alike.
The Vibe Aero Superlight has an aerodynamic flattened top section and narrower tubing in the drops, better able to slice through the wind and provides a more ergonomic platform for your hands. The bars are compatible with the new bar-end mounted Di2 junction box, which sits at the end of either drop instead of a bar plug. The internal cable ports let you feed E-Tube or mechanical shift housing as well as hydraulic or regular brake housing through the system.
- An aerodynamic carbon bar with Di2 compatibility
- Aero shaping on top and drops slices through wind
- Unidirectional carbon delivers stiffness and strength for precise handling
- Di2 ports for brake- and shift-cable routing for a streamlined cockpit
- Oversized top section for ergonomic hand positioning