Team Tubeless Floor Pump
Tubeless tires make quick work of goat heads and thorns on the trail, and reduce the number of flats we see annually by a long shot, but they do come with one hassle — installation. Most of us don't just have an air compressor laying around in the garage, and quickly inflating a lofty tubeless hoop can pose as quite the challenge with a small high-pressure pump, so let PRO make easy work of it with the Team Tubeless Floor Pump. This pump is fine-tuned for tubeless by offering a pressure chamber that's charged via pumping, and can be released in a large, single burst of air using the deflate lever, helping fill your tire quickly, effectively seating it on the rim so all you have to do is fine-tune your pressure, and hit the trail. The pump is built with a steady steel base that helps keep things solid while you pump, and a large analog gauge for easy pressure reading while you work. A dual-compound handle stays comfortable if you've got the tedious job of getting multiple steeds ready for race day, and the chuck is compatible with both Presta and Schrader valves so you can make quick work if you've got a mix in the fleet.
- Tackle tubeless hoops with this lofty floor pump
- Pressure chamber allows you to release bursts of air to seat tubeless tires
- AH head offers optimal airflow and is both Presta and Schrader compaitble
- Long hose makes for easy work whether at a distance or close up
- Steel base is sturdy for a stable base to stand on
- Large analog gauge for easy pressure reading and adjusting
- Ergonomic handle is made from dual-compound for comfort and longevity
- Item #PRSJ00N
- [barrel] alloy, [base] steel
- Valve Type
- Presta, Schrader
- Max Pressure
- 11 bar, 160 PSI
- Recommended Use
- bike maintenance
1 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
June 25, 2023
Team Tubeless Pump
- I've used it several times
Pump never worked well! Would not seat MTB tubeless tires. The seals failed after limited use making the pump useless! Do not buy this pump!
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help