Item # PDW000Y
Portland Design Works Poncho Fenders $69.00
Rain, rain, go away.
We're in the camp of trying to stay as dry as possible on rides. If a rogue afternoon summer storm pops up and you still have a commute home, you'll either be dry and comfortable with some fenders and the right clothing, expect a damp ride back to the house, or do the walk of shame around the office begging for a ride home. Keep your spirits high and your backside dry with the Poncho Fenders from Portland Design Works. The ones we have here are designed to fit road bikes with fender mounts and its pre-installed stays and brackets offer faster mounting. The hardware consists of thick 6mm stays for extra rigidity and rattle-free performance. The front fender comes with safety release tabs ensuring your wheel keep turning even if debris gets lodged between the fender and tire. Both front and rear fenders feature sturdy rubber mud flaps for extra coverage keeping your feet dry up front, and minimizing wheel spray to your buddy's face in the rear.
- Easy to install fenders for keeping you dry
- Mud flaps shield your feet and those behind you
- Mounts easily to your frame and forks fender mounts
- Protects fork and wheel from damage with breakaway mounts
- Designed for road bikes and up to 23mm wide tires
- Hardware is designed for disc brake compatibility too