Item # PDW001C
Portland Design Works Lars Rover 810 USB Headlight $85.00
For wherever you roam.
Never get caught off guard and fall victim to a pothole or railroad track at night again with the powerful Lars Rover 810 USB Headlight. Plenty bright enough to illuminate the city streets on your way home after a few pints and capture the attention of drivers not expecting to see a cyclist at night. This bike light features a lithium-ion battery that's USB-rechargeable so you have multiple options to keep it charged up. It includes a UV-proof quick handlebar mount allowing you to easily remove the unit while your bike is unattended outside in the rack.
This light pumps out an impressive 810 lumens for clear visibility of what's in front of you and with 5 modes, you can set the beam and pattern for your personal needs and it wakes up in the last mode used. The Lars Rover will run for an additional 15 minutes in low power safety mode after the low battery indicator light comes on. And unlike many lights on the market, lumens and burn times are certified by the Labsphere Illumia Light Measurement System to the FL1 standard. The rugged alloy weatherproof exterior is exactly what we expect from a company hailing from the pacific northwest.
- LED bike light to see and be seen
- 5 modes to adjust the light for your needs
- CREE LEDs are certified to lumens and burn times
- The 810-lumen output on highest setting allows for great visibility
- Five modes: steady low, medium, and high, pulse, and fast flash
- USB-rechargeable battery with included charging cable
- Weatherproof design withstands wet climates
- Rubberized mount for handlebars included