King of Ding II Brass Bell
Be noticed with the Portland Design Studio King of Ding II Brass Bell. With design harkening back to the days of riding fender-adorned steel bikes in tweed suits and elbow patches, this classy brass bell emits a bright, crisp sound to let fellow road users, wandering pelicans, and assorted wildlife know you're heading their way. Consisting of a solid brass bell, brass striker, and alloy mounting system, this bell affixes easily to bars ranging from 22.2mm to 25.4mm for added safety and classy style on any bike.
- Extend social courtesy with a brass handlebar bell
- Alert fellow activity seekers with a non-irritating ding
- Mounts securely to narrow and ISO standard handlebars
- Adds charm and style to your morning commute
- Portland Design Works crafts purposeful everyday cycling gear