While the Lars Rover is PDW's largest and brightest headlight in its lineup, it does offer other lights that pack excellent visibility at a price that still lets you cover the bar tab on your next night out on the town. And when it's time to head home, the Portland Design Works City Rover 610 USB Headlight gives you excellent output so you can see clearly and you'll remain visible to others around. With a rugged Mission Control 2.0 handlebar mount and its weatherproof exterior, it'll hold up to all-weather commuting. The USB rechargeable lithium-ion battery offers impressive burn times, certified by Labsphere Illumia Light Measurement System to the FL1 standard, with multiple flash and steady modes, and has a quick charging cycle. It also wakes up in the last mode used. If you forget to charge the light, it has an additional 15 minutes in low power safety mode after the low battery indicator light comes on, hopefully enough to get you home. The light comes in at 125 grams and can last up to 20 hours on a full charge.
- A bright little light for commuting
- Powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Mission Control 2.0 mount affixes to the handlebar
- 5-modes let you customize burn time and visibility
- Up to 20-hours of battery life with quick recharge
- Weatherproof exterior handles all kinds of elements