City Rover 410 USB Headlight
Busy streets take a toll on your commute — not just because of oblivious motorists, but also with quick stops, and an exorbitant number of street lights, but with Portland Design Works City Rover 410 USB Headlight you can skip the busy streets and dip into dark backroads to quicken your commute, while shining a little light on the situation. This compact light packs a punch with up to 410 lumens of steady light to illuminate the ride, and six different modes, so you can dial it in to suit whatever need is at hand, whether it’s a foggy afternoon ride, or a pre-dawn sprint to the coffee shop. The City Rover 410 mounts neatly to your handlebars with a stretchy Mission Control 2.0 mount, and is easy to recharged with the included micro USB charging cord.
- A compact light for getting your commute dialed
- Six modes offers an option for every ride
- Up to 410 lumens light the way ahead of you
- Mission Control 2.0 mount secures neatly to your bars
- Weatherproof construction ensures light in the rain
- Easy to recharge with included micro USB cord