Vantage V HR
Whether you're making the rounds on nation-wide ultra circuits or trying to finally nail that BQ time, the Polar Vantage V HR is the versatile sports watch that you need to track your training with the diligent precision of the pros. It goes above and beyond what you might expect from a performance watch, helping you know exactly where you're at as you work towards your goals.
It all starts with the Polar Precision Prime heart rate monitor, an innovative new technology that combines optical heart rate measurement with skin contact measurement to give you the most accurate wrist reading possible. By combining the two methods of measurement, the watch reduces any inaccuracy that may be caused by movement, giving you a steady stream of information during even your most intense training sessions.
Also new and innovative to this watch is its Running Power metric. Running Power represents a more complete way to look at training output and progress, combining GPS, barometric, and heart rate data to give you a total look at your effort level, rather than just providing time ran and distance covered. This new way of approaching training is especially helpful for those intense speed and hill workouts, bringing you concrete data for those times in which your distance on paper may not match the effort you put in.
Polar also uses Running Power to calculate the load that your training sessions have put on muscles and joints. It's part of the Recovery Pro system built into the watch, which tracks your training history and recovery levels, then gives you personalized training recommendations based on the data. It'll also warn you when you're at risk of overtraining, injury, or illness, preventing you from being sidelined when race day finally comes.
- Train with more efficiency than ever with this innovative watch
- Running Power data gives you a more complete look at total effort
- Wrist HR monitor stays accurate on even your most intense runs
- Recovery Pro system helps you be smart and stay healthy as you train
- Polar Flow App helps keep track of data in one place
- 130 different sport functions are perfect for cross training
- GPS and barometric readings give you a picture of your whole run
- Sleep readings track the timing, amount, and quality of your sleep