Insulated Water Bottle
No one would argue that it's not a good idea to use a energy-replacement drink like First Endurance EFS on a ride of any duration or intensity. The only argument you'll get, in fact, is from your taste buds when you try to swallow a mouthful of EFS after you've been riding for 2 hours on a 90-degree day. Warm energy drinks (or just plain ol' water) are fairly awful when they've been simmering in a plastic water bottle for awhile. Hence the invention of the Polar Insulated Water Bottle, which keeps cold drinks icy for a long, long time—time enough for you to palatably empty your bottles at the prescribed rate.
Polar has dominated the insulated bottle market for time immemorial for one simple reason: Their bottles work. No matter how hot it gets, liquid stays cold. Try one just once and you'll be a convert for life -- and you'll never stand for lukewarm drinks again. Available in 20oz and 24oz sizes.
- Polar's insulated bottle for keeping your drink colder for longer
- ZipStream cap features a self-sealing valve for less spilling
- Wide mouth allows for easy cleaning and ice cubes
- Lightweight design is easy to squeeze
- The bottle is dishwasher and freezer safe and Phthalate and BPA free
- Double wall insulated to keep your drink cold for twice as long
- Made in the USA
- Fits standard bike cages and most cup holders