Hard-shell knee pads get a bad wrap for being “chairlift” pads due to outdated, clunky designs. POC’s VPD System Lite Knee Pads bring a modernized approach to the hard-shell pad, with a 3D molded design for added mobility and a plethora of integrated vents for airflow.
The molded shell surrounds the knee-cap and is covered in ventilation to ensure you can still pedal up grueling climbs while wearing the pads. The interior and backing use a mesh fabric so supply further ventilation for especially hot days whether at the bike park or on an epic trail ride.
- Hard-shell knee pad is designed for rugged use on gnarly trails
- 3D-molded insert provides lightweight and breathable shock absorption
- Slip-on closure supplies a comfortable fit without pesky straps
- Elongated cap provides added coverage to the upper shin
- CE EN 1621 certification gives you peace of mind