Why We Like the Vpd Air Fabio Edition Knee Pad
When you slip on the VPD Air Fabio Edition Knee Pads and start pedaling, it won't be long before you forget they're even on. These lightweight, low-profile knee pads are designed in collaboration with one of the most stylish and talented riders on the planet, and he prefers protection that won't hinder your mobility on the bike. And that's why we like them, because that barely-there feel is super comfortable when you're bunny-hopping logs and airing off drops, but you still have reliable protection if you end up taking a spill.
- Lightweight, comfortable knee protection for mountain biking
- Low-profile fit gives you maximum freedom of movement
- Pads are light and flexible, but harden to absorb impact forces
- Ventilated padding provides cooling airflow
- Reinforced stretch fabric is comfortable and durable
- Neoprene material inside the cuff ensures a no-slip fit
- Elastic strap lets you customize the fit
- Item #POCZ1AK
- [impact pad] VPD compound, [sleeve] stretch synthetic, [inside cuff] neoprene anti-slip
- Protection Area
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
May 7, 2021
So good I bought a 2nd pair
- I've put it through the wringer
I've had the VPD Air knee pads for a couple of seasons now and when these all black Fabio editions came out I decided a second pair was necessary. I dig the stealthy look of these. The pads are super comfortable for me. The hook and loop strap keeps them up pedaling and descending. The rubberized gripper on the top helps to keep them up as well. The protection is really solid too. I've unfortunately tested that aspect out a couple of times. All in all, I really like these pads.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help