Tectal Fabio Edition Helmet
When it comes to getting creative on two wheels, few riders can match the style and flow of Austrian trials ace Fabio Wibmer. Watch any of his urban freeride videos online, and you'll find yourself entranced by stunts that feature 20-foot gaps, fakies, and more bunny hops than you can count. And that doesn't even include what Wibmer can do on the trail.
To celebrate his epic riding skills and six years of sponsorship with POC, Wibmer was given free reign to design his own line of signature gear. The Tectal Fabio Edition Helmet follows a matte black, white, and gold color scheme in addition to Wimber's personal signature and unique graphics. The open-face Tectal offers a deep fit with extended coverage at the temples and rear of the helmet, and the unibody design reduces stress points along seams while shedding weight so you can send bigger gaps like Wibmer. Aramid layers are bonded with the EPS foam liner, a concept that was first launched with POC's Trabec helmet, to offer enhanced protection and durability for rides to come. We're not saying the Tectal Fabio Edition Helmet will bestow the talents of Wibmer upon you, but it certainly won't hurt your chances.
- An open-face trail helmet designed by pro rider Fabio Wibmer
- Integrated RECCO reflector gives you peace of mind on the trail
- Fully adjustable visor keeps your vision free from glare and rain
- Aramid molds to the EPS liner for extended durability and protection
- Unibody shell design is lightweight and structurally sound
- 360° fit system offers a precise and secure fit