When basic baggies just don't hold up to rowdy trail demands, reach for POC's Resistance Shorts. These beefy shorts take big trails seriously, and are built (perhaps overbuilt) to take on the most rigorous demands that enduro and downhill riding can offer. They use tough DWR-coated fabric throughout, with three-layer Vectran fabric along the knees and seat that add total waterproof, and tear-resistant protection. Vectran fabric is designed to work similarly to rip-stop courdura, fighting against abrasion to hold up to brushes against rock walls, stray branches, and the occasional crash, without scuffing and snagging. A relaxed cut allows you to layer up pads, and the knees are already articulated to fit nicely with POC's VPD knee pads, without restricting your freedom of movement.
- Ultra-durable baggies for demanding DH riding
- Tough triple-layer fabric at knee and seat
- DWR treatment sheds mud and water
- Tear-resistant materials hold up to trail abuse
- Articulated knees pair with pads, don't restrict movement
- Dial in the perfect fit with adjustable waist tabs
- Ample zippered pockets keep essentials secure