Item # POC009L
POC Resistance Pro XC Bib Short - Men's $219.95
Your kind of riding.
Pull on the Poc Resistance Pro XC Men's Bib Shorts, pull out your lithe XC rocket, and go do some riding. For you, there's nothing quite like smooth ribbons of tacky brown pow stretching for miles ahead.
Poc's Resistance Pro XC Bib Short understands, and it agrees. Reach for this refined XC-specific short before a race or ride on your weightless hardtail and you'll stay cool, dry, and protected without suffering time penalties. Features like fabric resistant to tears and the elements, as well as a chamois molded specifically for an XC riding position, mean you won't have to make concessions to fit and function to not feel weighed down on-course.
- Pedal for your next PR in this XC-specific bib short
- Form-fitting cut ideal for speed-oriented XC riding
- Fabric resists water and dirt on muddy early season days
- Durable Cordura side panels resist tears to protect skin
- VPDS chamois shaped specifically for an XC ride position
- Airy mesh bibs wick moisture and provide gentle support
- Elastic leg gripper holds hems in place without pinching
Claimed weights are provided by the vendor.
Have questions? Chat with a Gearhead
View more Men's Baggy Bike Shorts
|Knuckle Circumference||6.3 - 6.7in
(16 - 17cm)
|6.7 - 7.5in
(17 - 19cm)
|6.7 - 8.3in
(17 - 21cm)
|6.7 - 9in
(17 - 23cm)
|8.7 - 9.5in
(22 - 24cm)
|Hand Length||5.5 - 6in
(14 - 15cm)
|6 - 6.7in
(15 - 17cm)
|6.7 - 7.5in
(17 - 19cm)
|7.5 - 8.3in
(19 - 21cm)
|8.3 - 8.7in
(21 - 22cm)
- This size table should be considered as a guide when choosing the right size of your POC gear.
- Measure underneath your arms around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Standing with your feet together, measure around the widest part of your thighs.
- Knuckle Circumference:
- Measure around your knuckles not including the thumb.
Reviews & Community
Great till they failed
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
These were my go to bibs till the stitching came apart on where the leg grippers connect to the rest of the bibs. POC replaced under warranty. They are super comfortable and the panels are durable, the stitching may just need some work.
Go to Bib for XC racing
Love these bibs, chamois is comfy and not too hot for those mid-summer sc races.