Gotta get up to get down.
The rigors of enduro racing are numerous, with riders ripping timed downhills with aggressive rock gardens and jarring roots, then having to pedal back up with their long-travel enduro sleds. Not only is this type of racing especially tiresome and technical, but it also subjects your body to downhill extremes with the lung-busting climbs you'd find on a cross-country course. Designed for this grueling form of racing and riding, the POC Men's Resistance Pro Enduro T-Shirt works to shed flinging mud and moisture on the descents while regulating body temperature when you're climbing up to do it again. Longer sleeves slide over your elbow pads without restricting motion or snagging on the hook-and-loop fasteners underneath.
The jersey's front panel has a higher percentage of polyamide (i.e. nylon to us non-Euros), meaning it'll withstand the abrasive tendencies of enduro racing and all-mountain riding. Along this lower front, it benefits from a DWR finish that repels moisture and mud that's flinging from the front tire. Underneath the arms, lightweight mesh disperses sweat build-up that's common on brutal climbing between stages. And seeing you'll often be wearing armor while racing or a hydration pack on training days, the back panel is much lighter for optimal breathability with packs and padding.
- Exclusively designed for the rigors of enduro
- Sleeves slide over elbow pads without snagging
- Abrasion-resistant front panel for durability
- DWR finish repels flinging moisture and muck
- Mesh underarms disperse sweat and excess heat
- Lightweight, ultra-breathable back panel
- Full-length zip regulates body temperature
- Reflective accents for visibility
View more Men's Long Sleeve Mountain Bike Jerseys
|Knuckle Circumference||6.3 - 6.7in
(16 - 17cm)
|6.7 - 7.5in
(17 - 19cm)
|6.7 - 8.3in
(17 - 21cm)
|6.7 - 9in
(17 - 23cm)
|8.7 - 9.5in
(22 - 24cm)
|Hand Length||5.5 - 6in
(14 - 15cm)
|6 - 6.7in
(15 - 17cm)
|6.7 - 7.5in
(17 - 19cm)
|7.5 - 8.3in
(19 - 21cm)
|8.3 - 8.7in
(21 - 22cm)
- This size table should be considered as a guide when choosing the right size of your POC gear.
- Measure underneath your arms around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Standing with your feet together, measure around the widest part of your thighs.
- Knuckle Circumference:
- Measure around your knuckles not including the thumb.