Item # POC009D
POC Resistance Pro Enduro Short - Men's $129.95
Show off your skills.
We love a good set of bright, fluoro patterned enduro kit, but some days it's more fun to turn heads with your riding rather than your clothing choices. On those more muted days, reach for a pair of POC Men's Resistance Pro Enduro Shorts and get durable protection and clean styling for the next set of runs. With stretchy, water-repellent fabrics on the outside and smooth mesh on the inside, these shorts let you move freely and won't catch on padding as you set up for the next drop. POC also knows that enduro shorts wouldn't be complete without some extra durability, and adds reinforced panels across the sides of each leg to ensure these shorts will be a favorite for years to come.
- Enduro shorts that let your ride skills shine
- Stretchy material allows free range of motion
- Side reinforcement patches boost durability
- Mesh leg lining reduces friction and increases comfort
- Strategic inseam placement reduces friction
- Adjustable waist dials in a secure fit
- Side zippered pockets safely stow small essentials
View more Men's Baggy Bike Shorts
|Knuckle Circumference||6.3 - 6.7in
(16 - 17cm)
|6.7 - 7.5in
(17 - 19cm)
|6.7 - 8.3in
(17 - 21cm)
|6.7 - 9in
(17 - 23cm)
|8.7 - 9.5in
(22 - 24cm)
|Hand Length||5.5 - 6in
(14 - 15cm)
|6 - 6.7in
(15 - 17cm)
|6.7 - 7.5in
(17 - 19cm)
|7.5 - 8.3in
(19 - 21cm)
|8.3 - 8.7in
(21 - 22cm)
- This size table should be considered as a guide when choosing the right size of your POC gear.
- Measure underneath your arms around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Standing with your feet together, measure around the widest part of your thighs.
- Knuckle Circumference:
- Measure around your knuckles not including the thumb.
Reviews & Community
Cut at bottom of shorts is different
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: m
Size M was perfect and I'm 6'4" and 165lbs. I liked the integral belt feature for securing the waist. Color was great. Then I put them on and they have a really funky taper at the bottom of the shorts leg where they are like 2" longer in the front than in the back. It's just not what I was expecting. It's not apparent in the product photos. Since it looked weird to me I knew I wouldn't wear these as much as I should for $100+ shorts. Would be interested to know if that cut is typical on all POC shorts. If I could get something a more standard straight cut leg with the same fit I would definitely go for those.