Item # POC009B
POC Resistance Pro Enduro Long-Sleeve Jersey - Men's $125.96
If you're not aware of the extremes of enduro racing, we recommend you take a good look at the hyper-technical courses requiring riders to plunge into minefields of chunky boulders, take hairpin corners at high speeds, then pedal uphill to do it all again. Not only is this discipline brutal on your bike and body, but it requires your apparel to withstand abusive tendencies similar to downhill riding—all while keeping weight in check and maximizing airflow for the ride back up. Ticking all the right boxes for this demanding form of riding, the POC Men's Resistance Pro Enduro Jersey is reinforced in strategic areas and fabricated from highly breathable, abrasion-resistant fabrics.
True to POC's Resistance line of tech-savvy apparel, the Resistance Pro Enduro Jersey is comprised of an advanced body fabric that's both abrasion-resistant and quick-drying, seeing as how you'll be ripping downhill then sweating out on climbs between timed stages. To repel oncoming rain showers and flinging mud after a recent rain, the DWR finish does a nice job of beading off moisture where it's prone to getting sprayed on the trail.
One of the features that sets this jersey apart, Cordura-reinforced arm panels add low-profile protection, should you take a nasty spill across gouging trail debris. It's optimized for use with elbow pads, meaning you won't find it feeling awkward when you're suited up for technical downhill sections. And because you'll be sweating after a wicked descent, mesh armpit vents make quick work of dispersing perspiration and regulating temperature.
- Reinforced for the abuse of enduro racing
- Cordura-fortified arm panels for crash protection
- Advanced fabric is abrasion-resistant, quick-drying
- Lower DWR finish repels moisture and flinging mud
- Mesh armpits disperse built-up perspiration
- Full-length zipper regulates body temperature
- Sleeves integrate nicely with elbow pads
View more Men's Long Sleeve Mountain Bike Jerseys
|Knuckle Circumference||6.3 - 6.7in
(16 - 17cm)
|6.7 - 7.5in
(17 - 19cm)
|6.7 - 8.3in
(17 - 21cm)
|6.7 - 9in
(17 - 23cm)
|8.7 - 9.5in
(22 - 24cm)
|Hand Length||5.5 - 6in
(14 - 15cm)
|6 - 6.7in
(15 - 17cm)
|6.7 - 7.5in
(17 - 19cm)
|7.5 - 8.3in
(19 - 21cm)
|8.3 - 8.7in
(21 - 22cm)
- This size table should be considered as a guide when choosing the right size of your POC gear.
- Measure underneath your arms around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Standing with your feet together, measure around the widest part of your thighs.
- Knuckle Circumference:
- Measure around your knuckles not including the thumb.