Item # POC008Z
POC Resistance Pro DH Pant - Men's $122.46
The trails may be dry, but the air still feels a lot more like winter than summer when you load your dual-crown baby into the bed of the truck. Instead of suffering through a ride in your go-to baggies for principle's sake alone, slip the POC Resistance Pro DH Pant over your liner and head out. With this pant's breathable, highly durable fabric, you won't sacrifice any mobility in the saddle compared to shorts. POC pre-shaped and pre-bent the fabric to make sure the Resistance Pro is able to accommodate pads with ease, and it uses low-friction, abrasion-resistance Super Fabric on the hips and sides to prevent saddle snags from ruining your clean drops and big lines. Whether desert slickrock or alpine flow trail, the Resistance Pro will keep your gams covered and free to send it.
- Tear up rugged spring trails in this durable pant
- Regular fit tailored to DH accommodates pads
- Water-repellent fabric can handle a light drizzle
- Strategic seam placement prevents chafing
- Tapered lower legs stay out of the way when pedaling
- Side pockets keep a phone or ride fuel close
- Rear reinforcement adds longevity to a wear-prone area
View more Men's Downhill Pants
|Knuckle Circumference||6.3 - 6.7in
(16 - 17cm)
|6.7 - 7.5in
(17 - 19cm)
|6.7 - 8.3in
(17 - 21cm)
|6.7 - 9in
(17 - 23cm)
|8.7 - 9.5in
(22 - 24cm)
|Hand Length||5.5 - 6in
(14 - 15cm)
|6 - 6.7in
(15 - 17cm)
|6.7 - 7.5in
(17 - 19cm)
|7.5 - 8.3in
(19 - 21cm)
|8.3 - 8.7in
(21 - 22cm)
- This size table should be considered as a guide when choosing the right size of your POC gear.
- Measure underneath your arms around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Standing with your feet together, measure around the widest part of your thighs.
- Knuckle Circumference:
- Measure around your knuckles not including the thumb.
Reviews & Community
do it all pants!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
Bought these for some rougher riding, but found that using them for some XC riding with some technical descents was perfect.
I wore them in 49- 60 degrees F in windy May conditions in CO. 20 miles, 3K feet of vert. More and more miles added, no complaints. When it gets hot, I'd save these for lift accessed riding.
They breathe well, protect from rough abrasions, and most importantly pedal well. Pads fit perfectly underneath. The non-reinforced fabric is placed in areas you're prone to sweat in. It's similar to softshell material that's very breathable but blocks stiff wind. The seat is made of smooth, thin, cordura-like fabric that slides on and off the bike seat easily. Also very durable for sitting on rocks or the ground when taking a break. The Superfabric reinforced areas are made of some hybrid ceramic like fabric. Try cutting it or burning it. It will not break! But it's flexible and doesn't interfere with pedaling. The back of the pants ride up higher on the lower back so you don't get a gap between the pants and your shirt.
I'm 6'2", 200 lbs, and have a 35" waist. XL fit perfect.