Item # POC008W
POC Resistance Pro DH Jersey - Men's $125.96
Drop in with style.
As much as we love a good vintage t-shirt to show off some style on the jumps, cotton isn't exactly protective or wicking, so we find ourselves reaching for POC's Resistance Pro DH Men's Jersey instead. Its durable fabrics whisk moisture out and away so riders stay cool under pressure, while reinforcements across the shoulders and sleeves fend off trailside debris and keep this jersey at the top of the laundry pile in anticipation of the next ride. Whether you're running light with just elbow pads or going all-in with torso and back protection, this jersey's roomy fit accommodates it all without impacting freedom of movement as you rock and roll down your favorite run.
- Get your gravity on with this classy jersey
- Double-layer fabric resists abrasion on shoulders and elbows
- Sleeves reinforced with durable Cordura fabric
- Mesh under the arms boosts ventilation
- DWR treatment on lower body repels moisture
- Roomy fit accommodates elbow pads, and torso and back protection
View more Men's Long Sleeve Mountain Bike Jerseys
|Knuckle Circumference||6.3 - 6.7in
(16 - 17cm)
|6.7 - 7.5in
(17 - 19cm)
|6.7 - 8.3in
(17 - 21cm)
|6.7 - 9in
(17 - 23cm)
|8.7 - 9.5in
(22 - 24cm)
|Hand Length||5.5 - 6in
(14 - 15cm)
|6 - 6.7in
(15 - 17cm)
|6.7 - 7.5in
(17 - 19cm)
|7.5 - 8.3in
(19 - 21cm)
|8.3 - 8.7in
(21 - 22cm)
- This size table should be considered as a guide when choosing the right size of your POC gear.
- Measure underneath your arms around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Standing with your feet together, measure around the widest part of your thighs.
- Knuckle Circumference:
- Measure around your knuckles not including the thumb.
Reviews & Community
Look good, go fast.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Just get it, you know you want it. This thing is sick. Fit is dialed. Fabric is top notch.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Large
poc makes such incredible protective gear and their clothes are no exception. this jersey runs a little small but is surprisingly stretchy. i have an older dh jersey and it had almost no give. to put it on over my pads i had to add a zipper from a seamstress. this one just stretches nicely. i think the more snug fit is intended for less drag and aerodynamics when you are shredding on a downhill race. it is pretty much all black even though the photo makes it seem like it has shades of grey? the fabric feels very light but tough.