Protect your digits.
Achieving the right mix of control, protection, and breathability in a DH glove is tricky business, but POC manages to do a fine job of it with its Resistance Pro DH Glove. As the pricier DH glove in the Resistance line, the Resistance Pro comes crafted with the addition of durable ceramic fabric on fingers and knuckles, POC's VPD system padding along the knuckles, and extra silicone palm padding compared to its more entry-level sibling. The lightweight VPD pads will absorb impact when you fly over the bars or get a little close to a trail-side branch, while silicone printing on the brake fingers lends crucial cockpit dexterity as you blast through chunky rock gardens.
- Protect your hands on-course with this grippy DH race glove
- Lightweight VPD padding along knuckles protects in a crash
- Breathable fabric keeps moisture moving to prevent clamminess
- Silicone grip and pads at palms ensures cockpit dexterity
- Hook-and-loop closure makes the glove easy to get off
- Touchscreen-compatible thumbs help you snap mid-ride shots
- Terrycloth nose wipe keeps lenses and faces clean