Versatile trail tamers.
Ergonomically designed with an articulated fit, the POC Women's Resistance Mid Shorts promote a full range of motion for pedaling up then ripping down your favorite trails. These shorts feature a nylon-stretch blend that's both lightweight and ultra-tough, withstanding regular use and abuse on the trail. The backside features a water-resistant treatment that prevents flinging mud, dirt, and moisture from sticking to these shorts. A longer cut easily slides over your knee pads without snagging or chafing. Plus, hook-and-loop waist adjustments ensure a secure fit when you're pummeling through rough stretches and negotiating tight switchbacks. There's also a soft lined interior for a smooth, moisture-wicking feel when you're working up a sweat on long uphill slogs in warmer conditions.
View more Women's Baggy Bike Shorts
- This size table should be considered as a guide when choosing the right size of your POC gear.
- Measure underneath your arms around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Standing with your feet together, measure around the widest part of your thighs.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: large
I have the large in black and they are nice shorts -- they are long enough to cover my 7idp pads so there is no gaper gap. The large is pretty tight on me. I would not buy another pair of these and I have tried I think nearly every bike short out there... if you are in the same boat as me, do not buy this short. It will only be a waste of your time.