Prepared for anything.
When you're ten miles from the nearest civilized outpost, it's best to be prepared for anything the weather throws your way. Pack the POC Men's Resistance Enduro Wind Jacket on your next trail outing for dependable protection from whipping winds and rain. This lightweight jacket conveniently folds inside its zippered chest pocket, allowing you to stuff it in your hydration pack without it taking up excess space.
Nylon ripstop fabric blocks whipping winds and alpine breezes from leaving you shivering-cold when severe weather rapidly moves in. It's treated with a DWR finish that beads off rain showers from soaking your upper body. The elbows are reinforced with Vectran for abrasion-resistance, should you scrape vegetation on the trail or take a nasty tumble onto rugged outcroppings. There's also an integrated RECCO reflector for search and rescue purposes, in case you're desperately lost and authorities try to locate you.
- Protection from nasty weather on the trail
- Compactly folds into its zippered pocket
- Ripstop shell blocks whipping winds
- DWR finish beads off passing showers
- Reinforced elbows withstand abrasion
- Adjustable hem seals out chilly drafts
- RECCO reflector for search and rescue