Why We Like The Resistance Enduro Short
We love a good set of bright, fluoro patterned enduro kit, but some days it's more fun to turn heads with your riding rather than your clothing choices. On those more muted shred days, reach for a pair of POC Men's Resistance Pro Enduro Shorts and get durable protection and clean styling for the next set of runs. Constructed from stretchy, water-resistant fabrics and featuring pre-bent knees, these shorts let you move freely and won't catch on knee pads as you set up for the next drop. POC also knows that enduro shorts wouldn't be complete without some extra durability, and adds reinforced Vectran panels in the hip, thigh, and knee area to ensure these shorts remain a favorite for years to come.
- Enduro shorts featuring reinforced fabrics and a ride-tuned fit
- Stretchy material allows free range of motion on the bike
- Tear-resistant Vectran reinforcements on hip, thigh, and knee
- Pre-bent knees won't interfere with knee pads while riding
- DWR finish sheds mud and water out on the trail
- Adjustable waist for a secure and comfortable fit
- Side zippered pockets safely stow ride supplies
- Rear zippered security pocket for cards or keys
- Item #POC00E4
- stretch nylon reinforced with Vectran
- 2 zippered side pockets, 1 zippered rear security pocket
- hook-and-loop waist band adjustment, double snap closure
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 8oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.