Item # POC00A3
POC Resistance Enduro Mid Short - Women's $109.95
All season long.
You've spent the season riding lifts with skis on your feet, so when the snow melts and the trails dry out, you're already well on your way to being in shape to ride them with a bike in tow. Whether you're heading for a girls only shred sesh or jumping into a spur-of-the-moment race, trust the POC Resistance Enduro Mid Short to accompany you through rowdy descents and lung-busting climbs on your home trails and those further afield.
As you descend, breathable nylon fabric resists wear-and-tear if you take an unplanned spill around a loose switchback, while ventilation zips and a moisture-wicking mesh lining make sure you don't overheat on climbs that tempt your mental strength. POC also pre-shaped the relaxed fit of the Enduro Mid to ensure it moves with you without hangups and accommodates knee pads on rowdier days.
- Transition seamlessly to ride season in this enduro short
- Enduro-specific fit designed to accommodate knee pads
- Breathable but durable nylon fabric can handle spills
- Airy mesh lining keeps moisture away from your skin
- Side vents keep air moving on hot rides and descents
- Adjustable hook-and-loop waist lets you customize fit
- Multiple pockets hold onto a multi tool and snacks
View more Women's Baggy Bike Shorts
- This size table should be considered as a guide when choosing the right size of your POC gear.
- Measure underneath your arms around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Standing with your feet together, measure around the widest part of your thighs.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Size Bought: medium
Perfect length for anybody wearing knee protection - nobody wants gaper gap between pads and short. Super breathable, lightweight material - perfect for California temperatures. I've crashed in them and I can't even tell. comfortable through the waist and highly adjustable.