Lead the way.
On the days you need to show the guys how to pick their way down a few especially rugged lines, you'll want to be wearing Poc's Resistance Enduro Light Women's Short when you take the lead. As the lighter sibling in Poc's Enduro line, the Resistance Enduro light features airy, breathable fabric and a relaxed cut ideal for hotter days and exposed trails.
Poc wisely pre-shaped the short to accommodate body armor, so you don't have to worry about it fitting poorly once you add your pads, and its relaxed cut means it'll move with you as you nudge your bike along cliffsides and send slickrock drops. Inside, a moisture-wicking mesh liner promises to keep air moving when you reach the bottom of the descent, with nowhere to go but back up.
- Show the guys how to send it in this lightweight short
- Lighter, breathable fabrics suit the short to hot rides
- Relaxed cut designed to adapt throughout your ride
- Zippered side pockets hold energy-boosting ride snacks
- Hook-and-loop waist ensures you get the right fit
View more Women's Baggy Bike Shorts
- This size table should be considered as a guide when choosing the right size of your POC gear.
- Measure underneath your arms around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Standing with your feet together, measure around the widest part of your thighs.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: small
I ordered these shorts and they fit great. They have a higher waistline and 2 zipper pockets. Pockets are a must for me and I am very happy with this purchase.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XS
I wear a size 25-26 pants, so I ordered the size XS in these shorts. The waist fit perfect, just snug enough to not slip down. Unfortunately I am returning these because the butt was very baggy and unflattering, kind like a pooped my pants. I didn't try these on with my chamois, so it might look better in that case, but when I'm riding downhill I don't always wear a chamois.
It's too bad these didn't work out. They are otherwise great shorts. I like the material. It is not stretchy. It is lightweight, but also seems durable.
what is the inseam of this shorts?