Item # POC00AB
POC Resistance Enduro Boxer - Men's $49.95
Add a layer of comfort.
Your favorite unlined shorts have just the right amount of space for knee pads and the freedom of movement to concentrate on the run rather than fighting your clothes, but are a little lacking in the padding department when you decide to spend a day away from the lifts. Good thing you have a pair of POC's Resistance Enduro Boxers tucked away in your dresser to add a bit of much-needed cushion and moisture-wicking prowess to any pair of shorts. Their soft touch and streamlined profile hide comfortably under outer layers with POC's trail-specific chamois providing strategic protection without adding unnecessary or unsightly bulk.
- Add padding to your favorite pair of baggies
- Breathable fabric dries fast and wicks moisture away
- MTB chamois provides supportive comfort
Claimed weights are provided by the vendor.
Have questions? Chat with a Gearhead
View more Men's Liners
|Knuckle Circumference||6.3 - 6.7in
(16 - 17cm)
|6.7 - 7.5in
(17 - 19cm)
|6.7 - 8.3in
(17 - 21cm)
|6.7 - 9in
(17 - 23cm)
|8.7 - 9.5in
(22 - 24cm)
|Hand Length||5.5 - 6in
(14 - 15cm)
|6 - 6.7in
(15 - 17cm)
|6.7 - 7.5in
(17 - 19cm)
|7.5 - 8.3in
(19 - 21cm)
|8.3 - 8.7in
(21 - 22cm)
- This size table should be considered as a guide when choosing the right size of your POC gear.
- Measure underneath your arms around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Standing with your feet together, measure around the widest part of your thighs.
- Knuckle Circumference:
- Measure around your knuckles not including the thumb.
Reviews & Community
Comfortable Chamois - no leg grippers
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
These are super comfortable and the chamois is great for trail riding. They breathe pretty well and the fit is true to size. My only complaint is the lack of leg-grippers. When pedaling uphill the shorts tend to ride up a bit.
Having been a die-hard lycra user for decades, I've reluctantly switched over to baggies with briefs this year and have been pretty thrilled with the performance.
The POC Resistance Enduro Boxer performs well enough for extended cross country rides, but is comfortable enough for riding the lifts all day and then hanging out at the bar. It find myself digging for these in the drawer.