Climb in comfort.
We consistently find ourselves admiring POC's meticulous approach to its cycling line, expanding slowly and with care to ensure each new addition fits within the brand's original paradigm of increasing rider safety. The Raceday Women's Climber Jersey counts itself a member of a sleek, form-fitting line of racing kits with its streamlined fit and clean, road-ready style that promises to stand out when you're out on a ride.
At a certain point, the cool, dewy mornings and warm afternoons of spring are replaced by days that start off hot and stay that way until long after the sun has set. Summer riding weather can be a blessing, but if we're not in the right kit, any kind of climb can feel like more work than it's worth. Climbing jerseys like the Raceday aim to solve that problem. Equipped with an airy polyester main body and an efficient, next-to-skin fit, the Raceday follows your every movement in the saddle, remaining pliable and breathable as the temperatures rise. As you sweat, the jersey pulls moisture away from your skin to evaporate at the surface, with mesh inserts under the arms facilitating further ventilation.
Climbing jerseys generally have refreshingly simple designs oriented more around managing heat and saving weight. POC excelled at giving the Raceday important features without overloading it with heavy extras, and the three roomy rear pockets and full-length zipper will show their functionality on daily rides. Added touches like elastic arm grippers and a stretchy, but minimal waistband work to keep the jersey in place, while adding not a gram more than is necessary to its overall weight.
- An extremely light, pared-down climber's jersey
- Contoured fit ideal for racing or training
- Airy fabric aids in breathability and ventilation
- POC places heavy importance on rider safety
View more Women's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- This size table should be considered as a guide when choosing the right size of your POC gear.
- Measure underneath your arms around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Standing with your feet together, measure around the widest part of your thighs.