Item # POC00BJ
POC Raceday Aero Jersey - Men's $199.95
When seconds count.
Extreme aerodynamics don't matter for casual cyclists and weekend warriors, but when you're putting tons of time and plenty of money into training and racing, the seconds start to count a little more. POC developed the Men's Raceday Aero Jersey to help you slice through the air with unparalleled efficiency, saving you valuable time and reducing effort so you'll have more juice left for the final push.
Designed in WATTS lab, POC's aerodynamics laboratory, the Raceday Aero uses a carefully chosen blend of fabrics to reduce wind resistance to the lowest possible level. The back and shoulders of the jersey, where most drag occurs, are made from a dimpled blend of polyamide and elastane, which allows the air to slide by with minimal disturbance (golf balls are dimpled for the same reason). The fabric at the front, neck, and lower back is woven to increase breathability, while mesh panels at the underarms provide increased ventilation and allow uninhibited movement.
Loose cuffs can act as air brakes, so POC ensures the Raceday Aero's are made from a sleek, cool, and form-fitting blend of polyester Coolmax and elastane. They fit snugly and don't trap heat inside the jersey. The jersey is also treated with Coldblack, a heat-reflective technology that resists heat buildup, even when you're wearing dark colors in strong sunlight. The front zipper allows for additional ventilation, and built-in UPF 50+ sun protection keeps your skin safe. Finally, because aerodynamics can't come at the expense of convenience, POC includes three rear pockets, including one with a small zipper, so you can keep bottles, snacks, and your phone within easy reach when you're out for a training ride.
- High-performance cycling jersey for race day excellence
- Woven stretch fabric with dimpled surface reduces drag
- Coolmax fibers help wick and disperse sweat for cool comfort
- Coldblack technology reduces heat buildup from direct sunlight
- Mesh inserts enhance breathability
- Race fit is streamlined for maximum efficiency
- Elastic cuffs minimize drag
- Three rear pockets for easy access to gels
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
|Knuckle Circumference||6.3 - 6.7in
(16 - 17cm)
|6.7 - 7.5in
(17 - 19cm)
|6.7 - 8.3in
(17 - 21cm)
|6.7 - 9in
(17 - 23cm)
|8.7 - 9.5in
(22 - 24cm)
|Hand Length||5.5 - 6in
(14 - 15cm)
|6 - 6.7in
(15 - 17cm)
|6.7 - 7.5in
(17 - 19cm)
|7.5 - 8.3in
(19 - 21cm)
|8.3 - 8.7in
(21 - 22cm)
- This size table should be considered as a guide when choosing the right size of your POC gear.
- Measure underneath your arms around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Standing with your feet together, measure around the widest part of your thighs.
- Knuckle Circumference:
- Measure around your knuckles not including the thumb.