Sale $259.96$324.95 20% Off
Item # POC00BG
POC Raceday Aero Bib Short - Men's $324.95
Podiums and PR's await.
Aerodynamics are all the rage these days and for good reason, it's proven to drop drag requiring fewer watts and we're all on board with something that lets us go faster with less effort. Frames, wheels, cockpit items, and even helmets usually get most of the attention, however, clothing plays a significant role in improving aerodynamics and clothing can be a lot easier investment than most components or a new frame. The Men's Raceday Aero Bib Short from POC aims to help shield you from the wind without sacrificing on any of the comforts we've come accustomed to with its bibs.
Key to upping its aerodynamic performance and reducing drag comes courtesy of the 3D woven stretch fabric used on the side panels which have a dimpled fabric structure. We've seen dimples before on helmets and rims and the technology is indeed borrowed from golf. The idea behind the dimples is it creates a thin turbulent boundary layer of air that clings to the surface. This allows the smoothly flowing air to follow the surface a little farther around the back side, thereby decreasing the size of the wake.
Further aiding in aerodynamics and performance is the integrated stretch and compression fabrics offering an optimal fit, for less material flapping, while supporting your muscles helping with circulation and recovery. For those long days in the saddle and getting low and aero, you'll certainly appreciate that stretch and the pre-shaped ride position cut, allowing it to follow your every movement while in the saddle, and the flatlock seam construction virtually eliminating friction. For the legs, an 8cm elastic leg ending provides a secure fit and keeps the hems comfortably in place and doesn't wander, even during your hardest efforts. Up top, the mesh upper and highly breathable suspenders keep you cool and are highly elasticated for flexibility, so aside from all of the support they provide, they mostly go unnoticed. The rear of the bibs sport a mesh pocket for storing small items while the small reflective tabs improve you're visibility and safety if your rides have you going out or coming back in low-light conditions.
Last, but certainly not least, POC's silicone based VPDs Contour chamois continues to amaze us with its incredible comfort. It's 3D shaped and strategically tapered to relieve pressure and is seamless, so it's better able to follow your pedal stroke while reducing friction and vibrations and optimized for that all so important aerodynamic position while on the bike.
- Aero bib shorts where speed matters in racing and training
- Highly compressive dimpled material improves fit and speed
- Flatlock seams reduce friction and irritation
- Contour VPDs chamois maintains long-ride comfort
- Mesh upper offers support and improves breathability
- 8cm silicone grip maintains leg fit and keeps tan lines crisp
- Clean aesthetics and aerodynamics supercharge this Scandinavian short
[main fabric] 78% polyamide, 22% elastane, [back] 79% polyester, 21% elastane
spring, summer, fall
View more Men's Bib Shorts
|Knuckle Circumference||6.3 - 6.7in
(16 - 17cm)
|6.7 - 7.5in
(17 - 19cm)
|6.7 - 8.3in
(17 - 21cm)
|6.7 - 9in
(17 - 23cm)
|8.7 - 9.5in
(22 - 24cm)
|Hand Length||5.5 - 6in
(14 - 15cm)
|6 - 6.7in
(15 - 17cm)
|6.7 - 7.5in
(17 - 19cm)
|7.5 - 8.3in
(19 - 21cm)
|8.3 - 8.7in
(21 - 22cm)
- This size table should be considered as a guide when choosing the right size of your POC gear.
- Measure underneath your arms around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Standing with your feet together, measure around the widest part of your thighs.
- Knuckle Circumference:
- Measure around your knuckles not including the thumb.