Modern problems call for modern solutions, and POC's Ora Goggle aims to tackle the concerns of today's mountain bikers. The goggles are built to optimize your field of vision, and fit seamlessly with your POC Coron full-face or Tectal enduro MTB helmet, so you won't have to worry about any unsightly goggle gaps, or uncomfortable pinches. The goggles come to you with a neutral-tint lens that offers UV protection on bright days, and shields you from low-hanging branches, and are built to be tough with Zeiss technology that lays claim to the clearest vision in variable conditions and across different environments — while we can't verify this claim, we can say that we appreciate a goggle that can adapt quickly when our descents begin above the treeline on an exposed, sun-baked ridge, and dive deep into dark and dank pine forests.
- POC's new reliable go-to for enduro and DH days
- Zeiss lens lays claim to clearest vision on the trail
- Neutral tint adapts from full exposure to dark forests
- Flexible frame fits seamlessly with POC Coron and Tectal
- Air-flow is a priority with proprietary 3-layer foam
- Adjustable strap secures goggles to your helmet