See clearly at warp speeds.
Like its name suggests, the POC Ora Clarity Goggle maximizes your visual contrast and field of view when you're hurtling down a mountainside on the downhill course, plunging over rock rolls on freeride terrain, and clearing doubles in the bike park. The Clarity lens by Carl Zeiss provides greater visual acuity and contrast through a wide variety of conditions, ranging from bright, sunny days to low lighting in the forest.
The flexible frame design conforms to your face and won't break upon sudden impact, plus it's ventilated to prevent the goggle from fogging once you start to sweat. And because it's optimized for enduro and downhill racing, it seamlessly integrates with POC's Tectal Race, Coron Air, and Coron Helmets without any annoying gaps or fitment issues plaguing other goggles and helmets.
- Maximizes visual contrast for enduro and downhill
- Carl Zeiss Clarity lens maximizes your visual contrast
- Flexible frame conforms to your face for a comfortable fit
- Ventilated to keep the lens from fogging up during sweaty rides
- Seamless integration with POC Tectal Race, Coron Air, Coron Helmets