The Octal goes off-road.
POC's road-focused Octal has become a favorite among the XC crowd for its blend of light weight, unique styling, and protection. Road helmets are never quite a perfect match for off road applications though, so POC tweaked the design a bit to create the Octal X Helmet and give XC racers the lightweight, trail-worthy helmet they've been looking for.
As with the road version, the Octal X boasts extended coverage over the back of the head and at the temples for added protection no matter what surface you're riding on. True to its dirt-focused intention, the Octal X's shell extends to cover more of the liner foam than the Octal, which improves overall durability against errant trail debris without sacrificing lightweight functionality.
- POC brings Octal styling to the dirt
- Lightweight and durable EPS shell construction
- Aramid bridge tech reinforces the helmet structure for added protection
- Extended helmet shell provides coverage for foam liner
- Large vents promote cooling airflow
- Size adjustment system dials in the fit
- Eye garage securely holds most sunglasses