Temporarily Out Of Stock
Item # POC006J
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.View Similar Products
POC Multi D Thermal Bib Tight - Men's $
Inclement weather brings with it the clashing conundrum of locating all the appropriate layers needed for outdoor riding, racking up bored minutes on the indoor trainer, or just setting the bike aside and watching a movie from the comfort of your couch. Get motivated and get outside in the Men's POC Multi D Thermal Bib Tights. With their windproof and water-resistant front paneling, softly brushed interior, and comfortable fit, you'll know exactly what to wear and stay on track with your training no matter the weather.
These tights include POC's Multi D chamois, whose silicone-based inserts add additional comfort and vibration damping support. As an added bonus, reflective printing across the back increases visibility to other road users in the kind of low-light and dreary conditions that warrant extra insulation and weather protection.
View more Men's Tights & Bib Tights
|Knuckle Circumference||6.3 - 6.7in
(16 - 17cm)
|6.7 - 7.5in
(17 - 19cm)
|6.7 - 8.3in
(17 - 21cm)
|6.7 - 9in
(17 - 23cm)
|8.7 - 9.5in
(22 - 24cm)
|Hand Length||5.5 - 6in
(14 - 15cm)
|6 - 6.7in
(15 - 17cm)
|6.7 - 7.5in
(17 - 19cm)
|7.5 - 8.3in
(19 - 21cm)
|8.3 - 8.7in
(21 - 22cm)
- This size table should be considered as a guide when choosing the right size of your POC gear.
- Measure underneath your arms around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Standing with your feet together, measure around the widest part of your thighs.
- Knuckle Circumference:
- Measure around your knuckles not including the thumb.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
Rode in a super wet and cold day, and while I wasn't perfectly dry, I kept warm. Tights are comfortable, and sizing is consistent across Castelli / Rapha / etc. Articulated knees aren't baggy / bunchy.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Medium
Great design, cut & fabric but way too small. I have the medium in the shorts bibs and they fit great. So got these thermal tights also in a medium and can't get them over my thighs!