Long days ahead.
A little bit of padding goes a long way on weekend rides that stretch on forever, but it doesn't have to be bulky. Add the Poc Fondo Long Glove to your kit this year if sleek, minimal styles speak to you over bright, bold ones. This clean road glove comes with extra cush along the palm to absorb fatiguing road noise and vibrations, as well as supple silicon printing for improved dexterity on hot days that leave you covered in a sheen. When you're on hour four of an eight-hour exploratory ride with your crew, the Fondo will make sure it's your legs, not your hands, that finally send you turning back towards home.
- Spend hours out on the roads comfortably in this glove
- Clean, minimal style fits with the rest of the Fondo line
- Breathable Lycra backing wicks moisture consistently
- Printed cushioned palm improves grip and reduces fatigue
- Terry cloth nose wipe helps you clean up
- Reflective logo on back adds a hint of visibility
- Grippy silicon tab makes slipping glove on and off easy
View more Men's Long Finger Cycling Gloves
Reviews & Community
Great quality, smooth looks
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
Bought these to replace POC xc gloves that lasted over 1 year and several thousand miles of riding. They are a little snug, so I'm hoping they stretch out. If not, I will get XL size and give these away. The quality and looks are great, hopefully they will last as their predecessors.
What are the sizing guidelines for these gloves?