Light and cool.
There are a handful of race days every summer that we're willing to sacrifice some comfort and squeeze into skin tight, super aero race kit in search of any inkling of a marginal gain, but the rest of the time we'd prefer to have a little bit more room to breathe. Whether the day calls for a sun-soaked weekend training ride or an unsanctioned century, choosing kit like POC's Fondo Gradient Light Jersey is an ideal way to stay comfortable and cool through the miles.
This jersey trades the race focused elastane of POC's Race Day line for a lightweight and breathable polyester paneled together for a relaxed, pinch-free fit that allows for full freedom of movement whether you're climbing out of the saddle or lounging on a café porch bench at the mid-afternoon snack stop.
- A lightweight jersey for training and casual rides
- Breathable fabrics dry fast to keep you cool
- Soft, comfortable cuffs and collar
- Full-length zipper provides extra ventilation
- Silicone tabs hold waist hem in place
- Three rear pockets and a zippered phone pocket carry essentials