Warm feet are faster.
It might technically still be summer, but the air temperature tells you that you're definitely still riding in spring conditions. While the sun feels strong on your back, you know that won't be the case for your feet, especially when you duck into a long, breezy descent. POC's Fondo Bootie will shield your feet from the wind to make sure you retain feeling in your toes for your entire ride, and like the rest of POC's Fondo line, the bootie was designed with long-term comfort in mind. That means a stretchy, non-binding elastic ankle cuff and durable nylon and elastane construction will stretch easily around your airy shoes to provide you with protection from the wind. POC even thought to add a large reflective logo to each bootie to help increase your visibility to motorists with movement every time you turn the pedals.
- Protects feet from cold wind while cycling
- Windproof material stretches around shoes
- Reinforced sole increases durabilty
- Non-binding elastic ankle cuff ensures a secure fit
- Reflective details increase visibility