Item # POC00CO
POC Essential XC Short - Men's $79.95
Steadfast staple for the go-fast crowd.
One of the most versatile shorts in POC's line-up, the Men's Essential XC Short combines a pre-shaped design that's slightly less baggy than traditional trail offerings with a lightweight, stretchy fabric that's treated to repel light rain showers and puddle splashes on the trail. This pre-shaped design makes it an excellent choice for the swift pedaling of cross-country rides, seeing the rear is shorter for uncompromising movement and the knees are a bit longer to ensure full coverage. Toss them over your favorite padded liner short or pair them with a supportive spandex short for hours of continuous comfort when you're training or just riding for plain old fun.
- Reliability and comfort for cross-country riders
- Lightweight stretch fabric for uncompromising movement
- Water-repellent finish beads off showers and splashes
- Pre-shaped design allows for swift pedaling movements
- Hook-and-loop waist adjusters provide a slip-free fit
- Pockets sealed from the elements with YKK Vislon zips
View more Men's Baggy Bike Shorts
|Knuckle Circumference||6.3 - 6.7in
(16 - 17cm)
|6.7 - 7.5in
(17 - 19cm)
|6.7 - 8.3in
(17 - 21cm)
|6.7 - 9in
(17 - 23cm)
|8.7 - 9.5in
(22 - 24cm)
|Hand Length||5.5 - 6in
(14 - 15cm)
|6 - 6.7in
(15 - 17cm)
|6.7 - 7.5in
(17 - 19cm)
|7.5 - 8.3in
(19 - 21cm)
|8.3 - 8.7in
(21 - 22cm)
- This size table should be considered as a guide when choosing the right size of your POC gear.
- Measure underneath your arms around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Standing with your feet together, measure around the widest part of your thighs.
- Knuckle Circumference:
- Measure around your knuckles not including the thumb.
Reviews & Community
Returned after one ride
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: M
Size medium was too big for my 32" waist. There are no belt loops and the velcro straps on the sides have limited range of adjustment. The fit was slim in the thighs, but the seat and crotch were so loose that they kept catching on the nose of my saddle and pulling the shorts down.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Quality materials, slim fit, and great looks. What's not to love?