Item # POC00BT
POC Essential Splash Jacket - Men's $149.95
Fends off the damp chill.
Springtime is great for turning an otherwise brown, dried-up landscape into a lush sea of greenery with its daily douse of precipitation. However, this rainy weather can wreak havoc on your training ambitions, seeing you'd probably stay indoors under the inviting warmth of a climate controlled environment than push through the onslaught of chilly breezes and passing rain showers. That's where the POC Men's Essential Splash Jacket comes into play, offering a lightweight, body-conforming barrier from passing showers and chilling breezes while you're pushing through inclement weather on your road bike.
This lightweight jacket is comprised of a water-resistant shell, complete with four-way stretch capabilities, so it conforms to your every move, regardless if you're sprinting out of the saddle to quickly gain speed or grinding up a grueling climb for an hour. Laser-perforated armholes provide cooling airflow where you're prone to overheating, ensuring you don't sweat profusely underneath this protective jacket. It's cut with a slim, body-contoured fit and features a dropped rear hemline to provide an ideal fit in the cycling position, as well as a bit more coverage from road spray.
- Lightweight shell keeps rain and cold breezes at bay
- Four-way stretch shell repels light rain and wind
- Slim, body-contoured fit with a dropped rear hem
- Laser-perforated armholes provide cooling airflow
- Drawstring adjustment at hemline for a secure fit
- Elasticized cuffs fit snug to keep out elements
- Large rear pocket for nutrition and essentials
View more Men's Jackets
|Knuckle Circumference||6.3 - 6.7in
(16 - 17cm)
|6.7 - 7.5in
(17 - 19cm)
|6.7 - 8.3in
(17 - 21cm)
|6.7 - 9in
(17 - 23cm)
|8.7 - 9.5in
(22 - 24cm)
|Hand Length||5.5 - 6in
(14 - 15cm)
|6 - 6.7in
(15 - 17cm)
|6.7 - 7.5in
(17 - 19cm)
|7.5 - 8.3in
(19 - 21cm)
|8.3 - 8.7in
(21 - 22cm)
- This size table should be considered as a guide when choosing the right size of your POC gear.
- Measure underneath your arms around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Standing with your feet together, measure around the widest part of your thighs.
- Knuckle Circumference:
- Measure around your knuckles not including the thumb.