Cold hands are no good and neither is loss dexterity due to bulky, clumsy gloves. POC once again is here to save the day with its Essential Road Softshell Glove. It's designed for colder riding conditions and its windproof softshell fabric on the back of the hands keeps the elements out without losing all important bar feel. On the palm, the light padding helps cushion the blows while riding over rougher roads. The silicone tab grippers on the fingertips give you better control while shifting and braking and are touch screen compatible so you'll never miss an important call, lose out on snapping that banger photo or have to remove the gloves and subject your hands to the bitter cold. And, if you're like us, the nose gets a little runny when the mercury dips, so the terrycloth patch is a great little detail for cleanup. You might not ever want to take these gloves off, but the elastic cuff makes getting in and out of them a breeze and has a close fit to keep chilly drafts at bay. A reflective POC logo on the index finger increases visibility in low-light conditions.
- Ride in comfort in cooler weather with these gloves
- Windproof softshell fabric blocks out cold breezes
- Light padding on the palm improves comfort
- Silicone printing at brake fingers improves feel on levers
- Elastic cuff seals out drafts and offers easy on/off
- Touchscreen-compatibility lets you stay connected
- Terrycloth patch wicks sweat and wipes the nose