Item # POC00BY
POC Essential Road Logo Jersey - Men's $99.95
Look and feel your best.
The Men's Essential Road Logo Jersey from POC gives the appearance of a team kit without actually having to be on one or buying team replica gear. Constructed of lightweight polyester fabric and designed for enhanced flexibility, the Essential Road Logo Jersey is in it to win it on the weekly hammerfests after work and epic gravel adventures on the weekends. Intelligent use of colorways and logos yield a handsome jersey that looks as great on the road as it does when you're sipping an espresso at the mid-ride stop.
The fabric breathes well and wicks up moisture letting you ride in comfort on the warmest days. Strategic mesh placement at the underarms allows for an intake of a cooling airflow in a typically stifling area. The soft-finished sleeve cuffs and collar reduce friction and bulk and along with the elastic bottom at the waist's hem, provides a secure, non-slip fit. POC finishes it with a convenient cell phone pocket, alongside three generously sized rear pockets for storing tubes, spare layers, and food.
- Colorful jersey for training rides and grueling efforts
- Lightweight polyester fabric keeps you cool and dry
- Mesh underarms prevent overheating and excessive sweating
- Full-length YKK zipper for dumping heat on the climbs
- Elastic bottom hem for a secure fit without riding up
- Soft-finished sleeve cuffs reduce friction
- Three generously sized rear pockets, plus cell phone pocket
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
|Knuckle Circumference||6.3 - 6.7in
(16 - 17cm)
|6.7 - 7.5in
(17 - 19cm)
|6.7 - 8.3in
(17 - 21cm)
|6.7 - 9in
(17 - 23cm)
|8.7 - 9.5in
(22 - 24cm)
|Hand Length||5.5 - 6in
(14 - 15cm)
|6 - 6.7in
(15 - 17cm)
|6.7 - 7.5in
(17 - 19cm)
|7.5 - 8.3in
(19 - 21cm)
|8.3 - 8.7in
(21 - 22cm)
- This size table should be considered as a guide when choosing the right size of your POC gear.
- Measure underneath your arms around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Standing with your feet together, measure around the widest part of your thighs.
- Knuckle Circumference:
- Measure around your knuckles not including the thumb.
Reviews & Community
Good looking; Odd fit
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: XL
Great looking jersey, but I think the sizing is a little strange, and not consistent with other POC jerseys of the same size.
Positive: Material feels good, and quality. Wicks moisture well. Three very large pockets across the back, as well as a small zippered pocket, which is quite handy.
Negative: I'm 6'4 and 195lbs, so tall and lanky. I tend to buy extra large just to get the size up and down, and across the shoulders. In this case, the XL jersey seems cut for someone of my height, but who is a rounder through the mid-section. The arms fit very well--I have thicker arms, and the sleeves fit snugly, but not too tightly. The rest of the jersey was a bit loose, and bunched through the mid-section. Not too obnoxious, but just not what I would ordinarily expect from cycling jersey. Additionally, when fully zipped, the collar is a little loose. Not a big deal, but at 30mph downhill, it definitely flapped quite a bit.
This is all made more strange because the other POC jersey I bought (AVIP jersey) in the same size, fits very well/snugly through the mid-section, but the arms are very tight...I have to pull them up to get them to fit properly. (Separate review pending.)
Overall, I like the look of the jersey, and will probably keep it. But the lack of consistency in the sizing makes me a little reluctant to buy additional POC gear, tbh.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
This jersey is very comfortable, wicks moisture well, doesn't ride up, and is visible.
The material seems to be pretty durable as I have had a few crashes and it did not rip or abrade.