Essential Road Logo Jersey
The Men's Essential Logo Jersey brings comfort and distinctive style to your training rides. Constructed of lightweight polyester fabric and designed for enhanced flexibility, the Essential Road Logo Jersey is in it to win it on the weekly hammerfests after work and epic gravel adventures on the weekends. Intelligent use of colorways and logos yield a handsome jersey that looks as great on the road as it does when you're sipping an espresso at the mid-ride stop.
The fabric breathes well and wicks up moisture letting you ride in comfort on the warmest days. Strategic mesh placement at the underarms allows for an intake of a cooling airflow in a typically stifling area. The soft-finished sleeve cuffs and collar reduce friction and bulk and along with the elastic bottom at the waist's hem, provides a secure, non-slip fit. POC finishes it with a convenient cell phone pocket, alongside three generously sized rear pockets for storing tubes, spare layers, and food.
- Comfortable, stylish jersey for hard efforts and training rides
- Lightweight polyester fabric keeps you cool and dry
- Mesh underarms prevent overheating and excessive sweating
- Full-length YKK zipper for dumping heat on the climbs
- Elastic bottom hem for a secure fit without riding up
- Soft-finished sleeve cuffs reduce friction
- Three generously sized rear pockets, plus cell phone pocket
- Item #POCZ18O
- [body] polyester, [underarms] mesh
- 3 rear, 1 zippered security
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
July 6, 2020
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Just getting into road biking, this is the first one from POC, very happy with overall qualify and comfort and fitl , light weight. and breathable .Bought 3 more of same in diffetrent colors.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help