Item # POC00C3
POC Essential Road Bib Short - Women's $149.95
A pair of reliable bibs are an integral part of your riding kit, and the innovative Swedes at POC haven't skimped on technology to create the ideal go-to piece with the Essential Road Bib Shorts for Women. These clean and crisp bibs give a simple aesthetic that seamlessly pairs with just about any jersey in your wardrobe, but what sets them apart are the technical aspects. The Essentials are constructed with stretchy and compressive fabrics that support muscles without excessive constriction, boosting circulation and recovery so you've got the power to make your attack on climbing canyon roads.
Snug and supportive, the Essentials are cut with a next-to-skin feel, and with flatlock seams you can enjoy a friction-free fit that conforms to every movement in, or out of the saddle. The legs lock hems in place with a wide elasticated band so you don't have to fiddle with the ends to keep them from rolling up, and keeping your tan lines nice and crisp. The upper mesh suspenders breathe with ease to keep your torso supported, and a women's specific design helps guide the bib straps comfortably over you so you don't need to fuss with them every few miles.
Between you and the saddle you'll find the Women's VPDs Multi D fulfilling chamois duties, with a silicone-based bad that soaks up road vibrations to take the sting out of all day epics. The silicone inserts are strategically placed to dampen road noise and saddle pressure, while the material around the insert is optimized to increase airflow and reduce chaffing. POC finishes off the bibs with a rear mesh pocket for a spare energy gel or keys, and reflective tabs on the rear that boost your visibility in low light riding conditions.
- Clean and comfortable bibs for all day epics
- Stretchy and compressive construction supports muscles
- Flatlock seams are smooth against skin
- Women's VDPs Multi D chamois keeps you well padded and cool
- Mesh upper and suspenders keep you cool and supported
- Silicone grippers firmly keep the ends against your legs
- Clean aesthetics and no-nonsense features keep the price sensible
View more Women's Bib Shorts
- This size table should be considered as a guide when choosing the right size of your POC gear.
- Measure underneath your arms around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Standing with your feet together, measure around the widest part of your thighs.