Sometimes it's better to stand out.
Part of POC's AVIP collection of visibility-enhancing cycling accessories, the Do Flow AVIP Sunglasses feature a white frame with orange accents that pop brilliantly when you're cycling on the road and rolling down the trail. It's identical to the standard Do Flow Sunglasses, providing larger coverage to block oncoming wind when you're riding at higher speeds.
The violet/silver lens by Zeiss ensures optical quality for visualizing every last detail, excelling in partly cloudy to sunny conditions with its 20 percent visible light transmission. Its Grilamid frame withstands all the abuse you can dish out, all while retaining a lightweight, comfortable feel on your head. It's completed with hydrophilic nose and temple pads for a non-slip fit, even when you're sweating it out on your bike.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Part of POC's AVIP collection for stand-out visibility
- Grilamid frame is both light and rugged against drops
- Violet/Light Silver lens for partly cloudy to sun (20.4% VLT)
- Hydrophilic rubber nose and temple pads for a non-slip fit
- Lens by Carl Zeiss for precision optical quality
- Lens slits for ventilation during sweaty activity
- Anti-fog and Ripel treatments keep vision clear