The stylish cyclist.
While the differences between it and the other models largely boil down to aesthetics, the distinctive look of POC's DO Blade AVIP Sunglasses mean that they'll likely appeal to the cyclist who cares about function and form. Your helmet, shoes, and kit match — why shouldn't your shades?
The frames are a grilamid, a synthetic compound, which allows for unlimited moldability while keeping weight down and impact resistance up. The anti-fog Zeiss lenses and hydrophilic rubber inserts handle sweat and muggy climates by keeping your vision clear and the frames comfortably in place, and the oversized lenses afford a full field of peripheral vision.
True to the DO Blade AVIPs' overall theme, they match the POC Octal AVIP helmet in both form, courtesy of the distinctive color, and function. The arms slot under the helmet's temples while in use or in the helmet's specially designed sunglasses garage when you're better served by un-tinted vision.
- Stylish shades for on and off the bike
- Zeiss lenses are lightweight and impact resistant
- Anti-fog design helps keep your vision clear
- Grilamid frame is lightweight and flexible
- Hydrophillic nose and temple pads reduce slipping
- Oversize lenses provide plenty of coverage