AVIP Wind Vest
For 2015, the AVIP Wind Vest returns, as POC knows that along with being comfortable, protected, and supported while in the saddle, we also need to be seen by motorists. The Wind Vest checks all of these boxes, as POC's AVIP (Attention Visibility Interaction Protection) concept is wrapped into this streamlined vest, meaning you stay protected and visible through its fabrics and reflective detailing.
This lightweight vest was made using a technical windproof fabric along the front, which effectively blocks those chilling winds from reaching your core. A smooth 4-way stretch fabric was strategically placed along the back, serving to evacuate warm air and moisture buildup from within. The result is a superlight outer layer that keeps your torso shielded from icy air and light rain.
And when you've successfully conquered that tear-inducing descent, simply unzip and stash it in a jersey pocket—the lightweight design packs down nicely. Finishing off the vest are large reflective POC logos, as well light elastic treatments at the arm holes and hem.
- Lightweight vest for comfort and visibility
- Nylon weave is windproof yet breathable
- Four-way stretch back panel ensures freedom of motion
- AVIP technology maximizes your visibility
- Elasticized arm holes and hem secure the fit
- Packable design fits easily in a jersey pocket