AVIP Short-Finger Glove
You don't want gloves that don't offer any cushion, but you also really don't want thick gloves that interfere with your feel for the bars. POC's AVIP Short-Finger Gloves strike a delicate balance between protection and sensitivity, with a perforated Clarino synthetic leather palm for control and a double-layer pad for extra protection and durability.
Silicone grippers at the knuckles give you extra control, and breathable four-way stretch fabric on the back of the hand serves up a snug fit that won't trap sweat. On the thumb, a soft terry cloth patch makes for pain-free wiping, and the elastic cuff has a pull tab for easy use. And, like everything in POC's AVIP collection, these gloves boast a reflective logo and bright orange fabric, because a little extra visibility never hurt anyone.
- Short-fingered summertime glove for road cycling
- Breathable, stretch fabric conforms to white-knuckle sprints
- Pull-tabs allow for easy removal
- Elastic cuff for aerodynamics and comfort
- Vibrant orange adds visibility to every ride
- Item #POC004J
- [body] 90% polyester, 10% elastane, [palm] 60% nylon, 40% polyurethane
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, large] 1.2oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year