AVIP Short-Finger Glove
You don't want gloves that don't offer any cushion, but you also really don't want thick gloves that interfere with your feel for the bars. POC's AVIP Short-Finger Gloves strike a delicate balance between protection and sensitivity, with a perforated Clarino synthetic leather palm for control and a double-layer pad for extra protection and durability.
Silicone grippers at the knuckles give you extra control, and breathable four-way stretch fabric on the back of the hand serves up a snug fit that won't trap sweat. On the thumb, a soft terry cloth patch makes for pain-free wiping, and the elastic cuff has a pull tab for easy use. And, like everything in POC's AVIP collection, these gloves boast a reflective logo and bright orange fabric, because a little extra visibility never hurt anyone.
- Short-fingered summertime glove for road cycling
- Breathable, stretch fabric conforms to white-knuckle sprints
- Pull-tabs allow for easy removal
- Elastic cuff for aerodynamics and comfort
- Vibrant orange adds visibility to every ride
- Item #POC004J
- [body] 90% polyester, 10% elastane, [palm] 60% nylon, 40% polyurethane
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, large] 1.2oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help