Item # POC004F
POC AVIP Rain Jacket - Women's $188.47
Enjoy the rain.
There's nowhere to hide from the rain when you're in the saddle, but you won't need to hide with the POC AVIP Women's Rain Jacket. The bright orange fabric and reflective back and sleeve logos will help you stand out in dreary, overcast conditions, and the three-layer waterproof and breathable membrane will prevent those conditions from ruining your ride. The AVIP is rated waterproof to 10,000 millimeters, which will keep you dry in drizzle, mist, and moderate rain, while the fully taped seams and waterproof zippers prevent moisture from sneaking in through joints in the jacket's construction.
Like all good cycling gear, the AVIP has a saddle-specific cut with a longer back hem and sleeves for proper coverage, along with extra-large cuffs that easily interface with gloves and close via hook-and-loop straps to keep water from blowing up your arms. If the sun pops out and things warm up, the laser-cut underarm ventilation holes will help keep you cool, too, so you don't have to stop every five minutes to adjust your layers when you're riding through spotty showers.
- 3-layer membrane/laminate (10k)
- Fully taped seams, waterproof front zipper
- Laser-cut underarm ventilation holes
- Zippered rear pocket
- Reflective back and sleeve logos
- Oversized cuffs with hook-and-loop closure
- Slim fit with dropped rear hem
View more Women's Jackets
- This size table should be considered as a guide when choosing the right size of your POC gear.
- Measure underneath your arms around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Standing with your feet together, measure around the widest part of your thighs.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Medium
High visibility , super light weight . Runs large . Usually wear cycling clothing large , returned for medium. Waterproof back pocket . Special water resistant zipper .