Avip Ceramic Sleeves
Remember the last time you wiped out and skinned your elbow, only to be picking pieces of asphalt and grit out of your arm for a week to come? Designed to prevent these situations from happening in the first place, the POC Avip Ceramic Sleeves feature printed-on ceramic paneling that mitigates the effects of road rash, should you wipe out along abrasive asphalt surfaces. This printed-on ceramic paneling runs from the elbow through the forearm, which is where you tend to slide out during the event of a crash. Ultimately, it'll leave your precious skin intact in many low-speed crashes and helps to prevent damage when you're going faster than you'd like during a spill.
- Reinforced from nasty road rash with ceramic panels
- Printed ceramic panels mitigate abrasion during a crash
- Remainder of sleeve uses a lightweight four-way stretch
- Clings around your arm without being restrictive
- Silicone gripper at top to prevent migration
- UV-resistance adds protection from the sun
- Reflective POC logo for greater visibility
- Item #POC00BO
- [main] 78% polyamide, 22% elastane, [sleeve panel] 80% polyamide, 20% elastane
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.