In a sea of aggressively styled, increasingly space-aged, cookie cutter shades, the POC Aspire Sunglasses' modern styling stands out and boldly dares to be different. Their partially framed nylon Carl Zeiss lens ensures consistent visibility and a wide field of wind-protected view. A Ripel treatment further increases lens utility by repelling dirt, resisting fogging, and generally fending off grime so you'll spend less time by the side of the road cleaning your lenses and more time enjoying the views from the saddle.
The Aspire's Grilamid frame is actually a bit flexible, and while it won't allow you to fold them up and put it in your saddle pack, it does help prevent cracks and damage from everyday use. The hydrophilic rubber nose and earpieces on the frame will keep the glasses from moving around as you work up a sweat, because there's nothing more frustrating than having to take a hand off the bars every few seconds to shove a pair of wandering sunglasses back onto your nose when you're already in the red.
Each frame color comes outfitted with a lens specifically developed to perform in differing environments based on their Visible Light Transmission. Featuring Clarity technology from optical industry leader Carl Zeiss, the lenses control the color spectrum for enhanced contrast and color definition, ensuring your vision stays sharp regardless of whether you're riding road, MTB, or using them for everyday activities.
- Stylized sun protection for cycling and beyond
- Updated with more comfortable and secure temple tips
- Zeiss Clarity lens improves contrast and definition
- Tints available for a wide range of conditions
- Partially framed design maintains a wide field of vision
- Lenses are treated to avoid fogging and repel grime
- Grilamid frame is lightweight and shatterproof
- Hydrophilic nose and temple tips keep the glasses in place